Sunday, October 27, 2013

Look how phat that cake is! Aug 26, 2013

Hey. I can't remember a single thing I wanted to share with everyone, but. Here's some dope daddy  pics,

Inline image 2Inline image 1
picture 1: Look how phat that cake is. I made that cake for my birthday :) That's my companion, Elder B
picture 2: best district ever. from left to right, Elder B, Hermana C, Elder C, Hermana K, Me ;) and Elder B!

There's been a lot of stuff with the people we've been teaching!
We dropped S for a while :/
G family is doing well, still haven't come to church. Ah! >:(
N is always busy with his new work schedule so it's hard with him.
P (new!) is doing well! He is taking everything in well and is going to start coming to soccer at the church!
J family (LA) is doing well, their daughter is going to be baptized soon! Super cool or what.
We stopped by a couple referrals we got from a member.. no bueno. 

Pretty much it for now. Roaches keep getting in my bed somehow, it's kind of gross sometimes. Like wat :}

Anyway I love you all, hope everything is going well wherever you may be. If any of you need anything, let me know :) <3 lololol

Love, Elder Jame

No comments:

Post a Comment