Monday, August 26, 2013

Bakin' in Bakersfield July 1, 2013

Hey everyone, good news :) So I'm feeling much better. No more sickness.

We also have still been working with S. He's wanting to change, but is still using meth. :|

Other than that, this week wasn't that eventful. I bought three new ties today and some cool sunglasses too :)

I hope you are all doing well. Don't go too crazy during the 4th of July :) in this mission we go back home at 7 because I guess a lot of drunk and crazy people that go out at night and mess with the missionaries. Haha fun stuff

Oh, maybe it was this week or the last one, but our AC went out. It is fixed now but it was super hot trying to sleep that night. But it was fun, until we ran out of Otter Pops and died.

Bow wow

-Elder James, bakin' in Bakersfield :) I'm going to be super tan when I get back

No comments:

Post a Comment