Sunday, November 10, 2013

What a Privilege! Oct. 21, 2013

Hey everyone, it's been a good week. Here's a quick version of the week, out of order!

We took a bunch of the members out to meet with the less actives! Each of the missionaries (all 8 of us) divided up and went with some members for about 2 hours on Sunday. It was really good, and we got to know them a little more. I went with Hermano C and two of his kids. They are a good family :)

We had a zone activity last Monday, just a little bbq together. We played some sports after, which was fun. 

And we've been teaching this one personage, and this person makes me really want to stay in this area for another transfer. We've started to become good friends, and my companion and I go over to teach a few times a week. They are coming to a lot of the church activities and is really enjoying it! I am too. But we said that some other missionaries might replace us, and they got pretty sad. There is a possibility that we stay here though, and I hope that's what happens! I love this area.

During this next week, we will have a member of the 70 and of the 12 come speak to us!! How awesome is that? What a privilege. Elder Golden and Elder D Todd Christofferson. I am excited :)

Well. I honestly though more stuff happened this last week but I guess not. I don't know, I thought it was good! Ha! 

Hope you all are doing well,
Love, Elder James

No comments:

Post a Comment